Blueprint SOAK pH Down Pods (16x25gm Pods)
SOAK pH Decreaser lowers the pH of water in spas. Spa water should be maintained between a pH of 7.2 and 7.6. When pH is too high (above 7.6) water becomes uncomfortable to bathers, sanitizers lose their efficiency, water may become cloudy and scale forms more readily.
- Lowers the pH of water in spas
- pH should be maintained between 7.2 and 7.6.
- Maintaining your pH will keep your hot tub and equipment safe from preventable damage
- Maintaining your pH will keep your hot tub water safe and comfortable for bathers
- Helps keep hot tub water clear
Pro Tip: Always consult a water specialist before decreasing your pH levels!
Size: 16, 25 gram Pods