Natural Chemistry CYA Removal Kit (2-Part-Kit) (P/N: 76431NCM)
Item qualifies for Free Shipping!
Two-part system for reducing excessive levels of cyanuric acid in swimming pools CYA Removal Kit efficiently removes cyanuric acid from pool water. This revolutionary two-part system works without the need to drain or dilute water from a pool. CYA Removal Kit takes cyanuric acid (also known as CYA, stabilizer or conditioner) out of pool water. Prolonged use of stabilized chlorine can cause CYA levels to build up over time. CYA Removal Kit reduces high levels of cyanuric acid to help you achieve the ideal range for a swimming pool of 30-50ppm.
- Water temperature should be above 65 degrees
- Chlorine feeders, salt chlorine generators or mineral systems should be emptied or shut off prior to treating pool water. This product works better with the chlorine level on the lower side of the acceptable 1-3ppm range
- Prior to treating the pool, maintain proper water balance using only necessary balancing chemicals. Do not super chlorinate the pool or add algaecide right before or during this treatment
- It's important to accurately test cyanuric acid levels (with water balanced) using test strips provided in this kit prior to treating the pool
- Ensure pool water is balanced and free of algae or heavy debris prior to using this kit
- CYA Removal Step 2 must be added to a 5 gallon bucket of warm water (75 degrees F - 90 degrees F) for a minimum of 4 hours prior to product addition DO NOT LEAVE BUCKET UNATTENDED, KEEP MIXTURE OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Size: 2-part kit